- Eastern Victoria General Practice Training
- General Practice Training Tasmania
- Many of ReCEnT project team members hold conjoint academic appointments within the Discipline of General Practice at the University of Newcastle.
Key external collaborators
The ReCEnT team collaborates with a range of Australian and international collaborators, these include academics, practising GPs, academic registrars, GP registrars and medical students. For example:
- Professor Mieke van Driel – General Practitioner and Head of the Primary Care Clinical Unit and Discipline of General Practice, Faculty of Medicine at the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
- Professor Neil Spike – Director of Training, Eastern Victoria General Practice Training Professorial Fellow, Department of General Practice, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Science, The University of Melbourne.
- Dr Liz Holliday – Senior Lecturer Biostatistics, School of Medicine and Public Health, The University of Newcastle.
- Professor Josh Davis – Principal research fellow, Menzies School of Health Research and School of Medicine and Public Health, The University of Newcastle.
- Professor Gary Freed – Percy and Mary Murphy Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health Delivery, School of Medicine and Professor of Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Michigan.
- Dr Simon Holliday – General Practitioner and Conjoint Lecturer, School of Medicine and Public Health, The University of Newcastle.
- Dr Anthea Dallas – General Practitioner and Lecturer, University of Tasmania.
- Dr Jennifer Presser – General Practitioner and MBBS Academic Lead, University of Tasmania.