GP Synergy is committed to conducting rigorous evaluation of its educational and training activities to inform continuous improvement and to ensure the highest standards of delivery are maintained.
Our evaluation approach involves the following key components:
- evidence-based methods
- consultation with stakeholders
- responsiveness to the needs of stakeholders
- use of program logic models to ensure shared understanding of evaluation needs
- designing the questions being addressed, and process and/or outcome evaluations, as required by each project
- timeliness of results to inform changes for improvement
- closing the evaluation loop i.e. ensuring that changes in response to evaluation are shared transparently with registrars and medical educators.
Our evaluation approach (below) highlights the ongoing feedback loop within the GP Synergy registrar and supervisor education programs, and the iterative model of continual improvement.
To learn more about our evaluation activities access the GP Synergy Research and Evaluation Strategic Plan.