Our team have had five presentations accepted to the inaugural Australasian Association of Academic Primary Care (AAAPC) Annual Research Conference in Adelaide 12 & 13 July.
- Factors associated with the clinical reasoning skills of GPs at the commencement of vocational general practice training.
- Prevalence and associations of GP registrars’ deprescribing of inappropriate medicines in older patients: a cross-sectional analysis from the ReCEnT project.
- Registrars’ Evaluation and Deprescribing of Inappropriate Medicines in the Elderly: the RE-DIME multicomponent educational intervention.
- “It was a good idea in theory”: GP registrars’ experiences of peer mentoring.
- New alumni EXperiences of Training and independent Unsupervised Practice (NEXT-UP): a cross-sectional study of early career general practitioners.
If you’re attending the conference, it would be great to catch up and have a chat about our research!